RISING STAR remains number one talent show in Israel
As KI’s fastest-selling talent show on record, RISING STAR has achieved unprecedented global success for broadcasters in terms of audience share and digital engagement. Second seasons of the show recently aired in Turkey and Indonesia; a third season was broadcast in Brazil – garnering an average share of 31%. In Greece, the season finale was watched by more than half of the country’s TV viewers, achieving a 56% share during the episode’s peak, and a 35% share for the entire episode. The season aired regularly in the same slot as reality show Survivor (aired on the competing channel), maintaining high and stable viewing figures, with an average share of 30%. So far, the show has attracted more than 200 million viewers’ votes worldwide.
Created and produced by Tedy Productions and Keshet Broadcasting, RISING STAR first launched in September 2013. Now more than 360 episodes of the show have aired worldwide.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020