RISING STAR remains number one talent show in Israel
Keshet International’s (KI) interactive talent format RISING STAR maintains its position as the number one talent show in Israel, following its success in 2017 as the highest rated show in Israel overall.
RISING STAR, which is consistently in the top five shows in Israel, has been averaging 26.1% audience share and 17.4% rating. The show leads X Factor by 23% in ratings and 21% in share, and in all age groups – kids and teens, 18-49 age bracket, women, upscale, and higher education.
The Indian version has been re-commissioned for a second and third series by Colors TV, Viacom18’s flagship entertainment brand in India, and launched in January 2018. This follows the success of series one, which attracted three million voters across the series, and marked the country’s first ever real time voting show. The second season premiere of Rising Star India aired on Saturday January 20th 2018 at 9 pm and achieved an average rating of 2.2, outperforming the closest competitor’s (Sony channel) ratings by 57%. The second episode aired on Sunday January 21st and performed even more strongly than the premiere with an average rating of 2.3, outperforming Sony’s rating by 84%.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020