The Powerpuff Girls Celebrate 20 Years of Saving the World
Cartoon Network has announced that The Powerpuff Girls will be celebrating its 20th anniversary. As the original harbingers of girl power, the iconic brand has been an inspiration to generations of girls and young women since its initial launch in November 1998. The celebration begins with the global rollout of new episodes, events and products that will continue into 2019.
From the moment they started to save the world before bedtime, these three superhero sisters, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, became more than characters on a show, but a global phenomenon with a message of empowerment that continues to resonate today with the reimagined series that debuted in 2015.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 399 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 306 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020