HONG KONG / SINGAPORE – PCCW Global, the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider, has entered into an agreement with Youtap, a leader in contactless mobile money payments processing for emerging markets that has been rigorously tested in emerging markets around the world.
Under the agreement, PCCW Global will expand distribution of Youtap Pay and Youtap merchant acquisition services as a complement to HKT’s Tap & Go payment solution. Youtap solutions have been specially developed to enable closed-loop payment, agency banking and disbursement services in-store, on the street and on the go. The agreement will allow PCCW Global to provide both existing and new clients with payment processing and merchant acquisition services designed to support customers transacting in a variety of different ways.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020