MUNICH – Munich-based brand management and media companies Studio 100 Media GmbH and m4e AG will be collaborating with Rat Pack Filmproduktion GmbH to develop and produce a live-action series of VICKY.
At Pack has already produced the two successful movies Vicky the Viking (2009, dir: Michael Bully Herbig) and “Vicky and the Treasure of the Gods” (2011, dir: Christian Ditter), which together have reached more than 6.6 million admissions in German-language cinemas.
Rat Pack executive director Christian Becker and Studio 100 Media and m4e CEO Ulli Stoef are now planning to produce the adventures of the cult Viking child Vic as a family entertainment live-action TV series. To this end a development and co-production contract has just been concluded.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020