Global Agency announces further sales for Love For Rent
Global Agency has today revealed the new sales for Love For Rent, one of the most – talked about series of the company’s catalogue of all times. The deals of the dramedy are signed in MENA, Asia and CEE.
MBC has licenced the series for MENA, while 1TV has licenced for Afghanistan, PRVA for Serbia and BTV for Bulgaria. Love For Rent was also sold to Romania (ACASA), Albania (Tring TV), Greece (Star TV), Kazakhstan (Astana TV) and Macedonia (Sitel) before. The drama has been very successful especially in Macedonia, by reaching 50% audience share with its first episodes.
Originally produced by Ortaks Yapım and broadcasted on Star TV in Turkey, Love For Rent was the most successful drama in 2015 fall season in the country, breaking rating records. It had also become one of the most talked about and popular series with its two seasons across all social media platforms. The leading actors have become very well – known worldwide with thousands of fans and lately, the protagonist actress Elcin Sangu has been awarded as the “Best International Actress” by DIAFA (Distinctive International Arab Festivals Awards – Dubai).
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020