LYON/MADRID – Euronews, the pioneer international newsroom in the production of immersive video reports, partners with The Dream VR, the only technology provider in the world able to broadcast 360º content on connected TVs.
For a potential audience of 300 million Samsung Smart TVs and 50 million Apple TVs in 180 countries, a patented technology allows The Dream VR users to activate Euronews 360º content on Smart TVs using just the remote-control arrows.
A selection of Euronews’ best immersive content is already available via a dedicated channel on The Dream VR app and fresh content will be uploaded as it is produced.
Euronews is the first news media to partner with The Dream VR, joining over 150 channels, with content from Disney, Sony, Universal, Univision and leading soccer clubs around the world.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020