Endemol Shine Group announces multi-platform deals
Endemol Shine Group today announced a series of global deals to air the U.S.’s first ever celebrity version of Big Brother.
Endemol Shine International has signed deals with Corus in Canada and Nine Network in Australia to air Big Brother: Celebrity Edition. Corus’ Global TV will simulcast the series in Canada and Nine Network’s multichannel GO! will be broadcasting the show for Australian audiences.
Outside of the U.S., full episodes will also be screened on YouTube channel Big Brother Universe, marking the first time that full episodes of Big Brother will be available via the newly created hub channel. Big Brother Universe has already amassed 20 million video views and 55,000 subscribers in the three months since launch.
The three-week run of Big Brother: Celebrity Edition launched in the U.S. last week on the CBS Television Network where itwas the top rated and most-watched show of the night with a 1.8 rating for adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers. The series is also available for live stream and on-demand viewing via CBS All Access.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 66 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 58 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 50 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 34 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020