dimsum celebrates this Chinese New Year with Etika Sdn Bhd
PETALING JAYA – dimsum is collaborating with Etika Sdn Bhd this Chinese New Year and providing free subscriptions for 2 months, 6 months or up to 12 months with any purchase of (330ml x 24) Pepsi, Revive Isotonic, 7UP, Kickapoo or 1.5L Tropicana Twister Twin Pack from now till 31 March.
Customers will be able to purchase the selected beverages to obtain dimsum promo codes at major retail outlets Giant, AEON Big, AEON, Tesco, Mydin, Billion, Econsave, The Store. During the event, customers also stand a chance to participate in lucky draws to win dimsum exclusive merchandise at AEON Big Kepong, AEON BIG Subang, AEON Bukit Tinggi, Tesco Kepong and Tesco Mutiara Damansara on 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February from 12pm to 8pm.
dimsum is partnering with Etika Sdn Bhd to offer customers free subscriptions up to 12 months to watch unlimited Asian shows and movies when they purchase the selected beverages. The festive partnership between dimsum and Etika symbolizes togetherness, happiness and good fortune for the year ahead.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020