COLORS INFINITY, creator of some of the most successful homegrown English entertainment content in India presents TOP MODEL INDIA, which showcases talent and break all the stereotypes. It will be airing this Sunday 4thFebruary 2018 at 8 pm exclusively on COLORS INFINITY. The show is poised to be a unique platform that will take viewers through the transformation of 12 aspiring models into supermodels under the expert guidance of judges Lisa Haydon, Atul Kasbekar, Anaita Shroff Adajania and mentor Shibani Dandekar.
The stakes will be high, as the country’s most influential fashion icons will choose the winner of TOP MODEL INDIA from amongst 12 ambitious models. While the ravishing supermodel Lisa Haydon will shed light on modeling techniques and walking the thin line between art and fashion, ace photographer Atul Kasbekar will explain the nuances required to grace the cover of a fashion magazine. Styling empress Anaita Shroff Adajania will helm the show with her impeccable fashion counsel. The gorgeous Shibani Dandekar will tie it all in, as she mentors the contestants on their emotionally charged journey down the most difficult runway. The crème de la crème of the fashion industry like Mickey Boardman, Manish Malhotra, Kunal Rawal and many more, will also grace the show to impart their styling and grooming wisdom.
Breaking barriers in the fashion industry, the show will witness male and female contestants battling it out amongst each other to grab the most coveted title, as the ultimate winner prepares to take over the world’s fashion runway. The winner will be bestowed with a contract with the prestigious Bling! Entertainment Solutions that has a rich legacy of working with some of the top celebrities in the Indian entertainment industry like Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and many more. In addition to launching their career, the contestants will also have a chance to shoot with the world-class fashion photographer Atul Kasbekar.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020