COLORS INFINITY, creator of some of the most successful homegrown English entertainment content in India presents TOP MODEL INDIA, which showcases talent and break all the stereotypes. It will be airing this Sunday 4thFebruary 2018 at 8 pm exclusively on COLORS INFINITY. The show is poised to be a unique platform that will take viewers through the transformation of 12 aspiring models into supermodels under the expert guidance of judges Lisa Haydon, Atul Kasbekar, Anaita Shroff Adajania and mentor Shibani Dandekar.
The stakes will be high, as the country’s most influential fashion icons will choose the winner of TOP MODEL INDIA from amongst 12 ambitious models. While the ravishing supermodel Lisa Haydon will shed light on modeling techniques and walking the thin line between art and fashion, ace photographer Atul Kasbekar will explain the nuances required to grace the cover of a fashion magazine. Styling empress Anaita Shroff Adajania will helm the show with her impeccable fashion counsel. The gorgeous Shibani Dandekar will tie it all in, as she mentors the contestants on their emotionally charged journey down the most difficult runway. The crème de la crème of the fashion industry like Mickey Boardman, Manish Malhotra, Kunal Rawal and many more, will also grace the show to impart their styling and grooming wisdom.
Breaking barriers in the fashion industry, the show will witness male and female contestants battling it out amongst each other to grab the most coveted title, as the ultimate winner prepares to take over the world’s fashion runway. The winner will be bestowed with a contract with the prestigious Bling! Entertainment Solutions that has a rich legacy of working with some of the top celebrities in the Indian entertainment industry like Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shahid Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and many more. In addition to launching their career, the contestants will also have a chance to shoot with the world-class fashion photographer Atul Kasbekar.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020