Boat Rocker Media acquires FremantleMedia’s kids & family entertainment division
LONDON, UK/TORONTO CANADA – Boat Rocker Media has acquired FremantleMedia’s Kids & Family Entertainment division, headquartered in London, UK, with offices in New York and Hong Kong. Effective immediately, this acquisition signals Boat Rocker’s continued commitment to developing, producing and monetizing an expanded catalogue of premium kids & family entertainment while simultaneously enhancing Boat Rocker Rights’ global reach for its scripted and unscripted catalogue, now totaling over 6,000 half hours.
Established in 2010, FremantleMedia Kids & Family Entertainment has built an exceptional portfolio of 45+ brands consisting of over 150 series and 1,600 half hours of programming for children from pre-school to tweens/teens. FremantleMedia’s current Kids & Family Entertainment division will be integrated into Boat Rocker Media’s global distribution arm, Boat Rocker Rights, immediately expanding its scale and capabilities, particularly in European and Asian markets. Boat Rocker Rights is overseen by its President, Jon Rutherford.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021