Boat Rocker Media acquires FremantleMedia’s kids & family entertainment division
LONDON, UK/TORONTO CANADA – Boat Rocker Media has acquired FremantleMedia’s Kids & Family Entertainment division, headquartered in London, UK, with offices in New York and Hong Kong. Effective immediately, this acquisition signals Boat Rocker’s continued commitment to developing, producing and monetizing an expanded catalogue of premium kids & family entertainment while simultaneously enhancing Boat Rocker Rights’ global reach for its scripted and unscripted catalogue, now totaling over 6,000 half hours.
Established in 2010, FremantleMedia Kids & Family Entertainment has built an exceptional portfolio of 45+ brands consisting of over 150 series and 1,600 half hours of programming for children from pre-school to tweens/teens. FremantleMedia’s current Kids & Family Entertainment division will be integrated into Boat Rocker Media’s global distribution arm, Boat Rocker Rights, immediately expanding its scale and capabilities, particularly in European and Asian markets. Boat Rocker Rights is overseen by its President, Jon Rutherford.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,907 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020