Avalon and Vertical Networks take Ghost Hunt to U.S. Networks
Ghost Hunt, produced exclusively for Snapchat’s Discover page, debuted November 2017. The premiere secured 5.35 million unique viewers and subsequent episodes retained its audience of over 5 million unique viewers per episode, making it one of Snapchat’s top performing Shows at the time of air.
Following the series’ success, Avalon and co-production partner Vertical Networks, will be taking the format to linear networks in the U.S. as a long-form unscripted format.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020