Avalon and Vertical Networks take Ghost Hunt to U.S. Networks
Ghost Hunt, produced exclusively for Snapchat’s Discover page, debuted November 2017. The premiere secured 5.35 million unique viewers and subsequent episodes retained its audience of over 5 million unique viewers per episode, making it one of Snapchat’s top performing Shows at the time of air.
Following the series’ success, Avalon and co-production partner Vertical Networks, will be taking the format to linear networks in the U.S. as a long-form unscripted format.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021