Amazon Prime Video announces new Original series
MUMBAI – Amazon Prime Video announces an all-new unscripted Amazon Prime Original series, Skulls and Roses, in collaboration with Monozygotic. Skulls and Roses, in a unique first-of-its-kind reality show format, combines 2 key youth hot-buttons: Romance & Adventure. The show blurs the lines between romance and adventure reality shows to take contestants through a truly audacious and daring journey.
Participants are invited to form couples and bonds of love on ‘Rose Island’, which are then tested for their authenticity and fortitude on ‘Skull Island’. The test is to find out which is stronger – the instinct to love or the instinct for self-preservation. The show is an ultimate test of choice – between love, trust, survival and betrayal and it forces participants choose between ‘WE’, and ‘ME’. Skulls and Roses will be hosted by television’s dynamic duo Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman, the faces behind several renowned reality shows. Entries to participate in the exciting reality series are now open.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020