Hey Duggee hits over one billion video views in China
CBeebies BAFTA and International Emmy® Award-winning preschool series Hey Duggee celebrates the hitting more than one billion video views in China. The show launched in China on Tencent, iQiyi, and Youku in January, April and May 2017 respectively and in less than a year has hit over one billion combined video views across all three streaming platforms.
Hey Duggee is a Studio AKA production with BBC Worldwide and Henrietta Hurford-Jones, Director of Children’s Content at BBC Worldwide is Executive Producer. The series launched on CBeebies in the UK in 2015 and has quickly grown its international footprint to cover 150 territories. In addition to China, these include Nick JR in the US, France Television, ABC Australia, SVT Sweden, Treehouse in Canada, Cartoonito in Italy and Panda in Spain.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020