Hey Duggee hits over one billion video views in China
CBeebies BAFTA and International Emmy® Award-winning preschool series Hey Duggee celebrates the hitting more than one billion video views in China. The show launched in China on Tencent, iQiyi, and Youku in January, April and May 2017 respectively and in less than a year has hit over one billion combined video views across all three streaming platforms.
Hey Duggee is a Studio AKA production with BBC Worldwide and Henrietta Hurford-Jones, Director of Children’s Content at BBC Worldwide is Executive Producer. The series launched on CBeebies in the UK in 2015 and has quickly grown its international footprint to cover 150 territories. In addition to China, these include Nick JR in the US, France Television, ABC Australia, SVT Sweden, Treehouse in Canada, Cartoonito in Italy and Panda in Spain.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020