Blue Ant International announces 300 hours of new global sales
MIAMI, FLORIDA – Blue Ant International, a transatlantic distributor of premium content and division of Blue Ant Media, announces from Natpe Miami 2018 that the business continues to broaden its global footprint with more than 300 hours of new sales closed with high-profile, international content providers across linear television, streaming video services and ancillary platforms.
Scripps Networks Interactive (Asia) acquires two lifestyle fan favourites including Post My Party (13×30’HD; General Purpose Entertainment), a DIY wedding planning show hosted by Lynzie Kent, event planner extraordinaire; and Holiday Makeover (6×30’HD; Blue Ant Media) a series where one lucky person learns from hosts Alison, Denise and Adjoa how to create a sensational, seasonal affair.
Discovery Networks (New Zealand & Benelux) buys I’ve Got Something To Tell You (6×60’HD; Zig Zag Productions) featuring host Amanda Holden and a fixed-rig set up as she listens in on intimate conversations between loved ones and friends.
Foxtel (Australia) picks up The Weapon Hunter (12×60’HD; Cream Productions) which features rock’n’roll promoter and expert swordsman Paul Shull on his journey to track down the finest military specimens in North America; and paranormal thriller Haunted Case Files (13×60’HD; Our House Media) following North America’s leading ghost hunters and mediums as they recount their most riveting supernatural experiences.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020