Palomar signs on with Armoza Formats to bring Back To Life to Italy
Armoza Formats announced that Italian television and film production company Palomar has signed on for the local rights of Back to Life, which was created for Israel’s Channel 10 in partnership with Armoza Formats.
Most recently it was announced that the new emotional docu-reality has been taken in Poland by production company Rochstar and in Germany by public broadcaster WDR. In addition, the show is soon to air on Israel’s Channel 10.
Back to Life (60’) is the inspiring docu-reality that follows the unique stories of patients and their families in a race against time while they wait for a lifesaving organ donation. In each thematic episode, we will get an intimate look at the struggle for survival of those that head the waiting list and simultaneously discover the story of their donor. From the uncertainty to the long-awaited call and a new chance at life, this format not only portrays the experience of the recipients but also the courageous act of giving – either by a living donor or that of a grieving family. While the clock ticks and each patient hopes for the moment that could save their lives, we’ll be exposed to the psychological, moral and emotional issues that affect everyone involved on the journey between life and death.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020