Looi Ltd. announced that it has signed a deal with Janson Media which will make its animated series, “Looi” available to subscribers on Amazon Prime. From December 2017 Amazon will stream the preschool series through their subscription video-ondemand (SVOD) and advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) services, both in the US and internationally.
Jesse Janson, EVP Acquisitions & Development at Janson Media stated, “Looi immediately grabbed my attention upon my first viewing. The series is wonderfully produced and will be both an entertaining and educational addition to Amazon Prime’s library of preschool content.”
Director at Looi Ltd, Gary Cohen noted, “Amazon is a tremendous platform which provides the opportunity for us to bring Looi and his friends to millions of new viewers, both children and their parents. We are excited at the prospect, where we believe Amazon is a perfect partner as we continue our ambitious plans for international growth. Looi continues to build an audience and fan base internationally. Children love the character, his friends and their adventures, while parents love the calming effect it has on their kids.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 80 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020