GRB Entertainment takes Multiple Crime Series to Caribbean and Europe
Sherman Oaks – GRB Entertainment announced sales of several of its top crime series to broadcasters in the Caribbean, Poland, German-speaking Europe, and Estonia.
Digicel in the Caribbean picked up three crime series: Exposed uncovers the truth behind heinous crimes committed against celebrities. From kidnapping to embezzlement, explore all the evidence in these shocking cases; On The Case explores intriguing murder mysteries through in-depth interviews with those closest to the case and examines the forensic evidence that helped to unravel the crimes; and Wicked Attraction delves into the criminal minds of murderous men and the women who love them. WP1 (Poland), Sixx (Germany), and Kanal 2 (Estonia) also picked up Wicked Attraction.
Gang World was sold to both Polsat (Poland) and to N-TV (German-speaking Europe). This riveting two-hour adrenalized documentary special takes an unflinching and raw look at the origins and evolution of the most violent and dangerous gangs in the US: Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13 as it is widely known, and the motorcycle gangs Hell’s Angels and their deadly rivals, the Mongol Nation.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020