“As we continue to align our global media distribution strategies, Amrita will bring expertise from such a dynamic market as India to drive further growth across our wider South Asia business. I’m looking forward to working with her as we establish how to best work with partners, and deliver entertainment more directly to fans, throughout the region,” said Mr. Endemaño.
Ms. Pandey joined Disney in 2012 and has held several leadership roles across Studio distribution, marketing and local movie production in addition to leading to the content syndication business.
“Our Media Distribution team is focused on delivering world class content and experiences from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel to consumer devices across the region. With a network of strong partnerships across platforms, I am excited to lead this transformative business to pursue digital connections everywhere,” said Ms. Pandey.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.6k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020