Mumbai & Singapore – The Walt Disney Company South Asia announced the appointment of Ms. Amrita Pandey to the newly created role of Regional Head – Media Distribution & OTT, South Asia. Pandey adds management of the South East Asian (SEA) regional markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam to her current purview of India.
Responsible for driving all digital and OTT partnerships, content licensing and broadcast network distribution across the Indian subcontinent, and SEA, Ms. Pandey will report to Mr. Mahesh Samat, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company South Asia and Mr. Mark Endemaño, Senior Vice President, Media Distribution, Walt Disney International.
“Since joining Disney, Amrita has made a significant contribution to the business and was responsible for some of industry’s biggest theatrical releases in India. Her deep understanding of our brands and content portfolio, combined with her extensive experience in marketing and distribution, make her the ideal person to take our media business to the next level in this region,” said Mr. Samat.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 78 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020