Hong Kong, Asia-Pacific – tvN Asia’s brand-new original production, One Night Food Trip – International Edition is going to Singapore! A spin-off of the popular Korean travel programme of the same name, One Night Food Trip – International Edition added local Asian celebrities into the mix to further hype up the competition. The programme broadcasts exclusively on tvN Asia every Tuesday at 23:00 (GMT+8); with the segment shot in Singapore set to air tonight (24 October).
In One Night Food Trip – International Edition, celebrity foodies (Korean and local) set off to Taiwan, Singapore, the Philippines and Malaysia for a gourmet frenzy! Different from the original Korean One Night Food Trip, the International Edition requires the stars to do more than just EAT, the celebrities are also to accomplish as many missions as they can, involving local food, culture, attractions, basically everything LOCAL! Once they complete a mission, they will receive a stamp on their “One Night Food Trip Passport”. After 48 hours, the team with the most number of stamps will receive the “GOLDEN PASSPORT” as a token to honour their winning!
The second segment of One Night Food Trip – International Edition will see Korean singers Eric Nam and Bernard Park travel to Singapore and explore the Lion City along with local actress He Ying-Ying (何盈莹). The trio begins a foodie battle in 48 hours against the production team.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 41 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020