Studio 100 Media has signed its first deal with Dadi Media, China’s second largest cinema investment and management company and part of the Nan Hai Corporation holding. Dadi Media will exclusively distribute the PayTV, Free-TV and VOD rights for Studio 100’s latest CGI series “Arthur and the Minimoys” (26 x 24’) and “Tashi” (52 x 11’) in Mainland China. The CGI adventure series “Arthur and the Minimoys” is created by visionary filmmaker Luc Besson and based on the fantasy novels for children and successful movie trilogy of the same name.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 99 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 39 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 30 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 28 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020