MAKE Productions expands production reach to Asia
Renowned BAFTA Award-winning documentary film-makers MAKE Productions are expanding their Asian reach to include large scale reality formats, lifestyle programming and docu-series, as they establish both new Network Production Services and Original Content Development divisions.
This launch follows the imminent release of their groundbreaking original series for HBO Asia and Star India – The Talwars: Behind Closed Doors, and will capitalize on the company’s growing momentum.
Heading up this expansion initiative is MAKE Production’s newly appointed Head of Content and Development, regional network and production veteran Brad Cox, who will to be based in Singapore.
Brad’s 20+ year regional experience encompasses some of SE Asia’s most successful shows such as Amazing Race Asia, Cashcab Asia, Football Asia and Asia’s Next Top Model.
Brad has also spent a considerable amount of time working on global productions, and this year alone has seen Brad work in Mexico City, Moscow, Tel Aviv, NYC, Singapore, Bali and Bishkek.
Brad has held had network roles at ANTV- Indonesia and AETN-Singapore over the past few years and created the iconic Bule Gila in Indonesia as well as a considerable number of other successful formats for local South East Asian markets.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020