BBC Worldwide has inked a deal with CJ Hellovision that sees factual entertainment brand BBC Brit in South Korea for the first time. BBC Brit takes the form of a branded space on CJ Hellovision’s new OTT product, Viewing in Korea.
CJ Hellovision is the largest pay TV television company in South Korea, with over 3.2 million subscribers. It has just launched Viewing, its latest OTT product offering real-time TV channels, VOD movies and programmes for both smart TVs and digital devices.
The deal gives Viewing box owners in South Korea access to over 100 hours of BBC Brit content that is intelligent and irreverent, covering science, adventure, business, extreme characters, quirky eccentrics, music, sport and comedy.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020