London, UK – Love Nature, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, announced that its premium wildlife and nature streaming video service, available in 65+ countries, has launched on Amazon Channels in Germany and Austria. The offering’s entire library of programming has been localized in German for natural history fans in these regions.
Amazon Prime members in Germany and Austria will now have the opportunity to access Love Nature’s breath-taking wildlife and nature content by adding the channel to Amazon’s Prime membership for €3.99 a month. Viewers in these regions will have exclusive access to an extensive library of programming which includes 45 hours of new original content and nature scenes produced by Love Nature. Localized entirely in German, subscribers can exclusively access programming from Love Nature’s celebrated Camp Zambia project, including Season 1 of Guardians of the Wild, a series following the day-to-day challenges facing conservationists and scientists working in the Zambian wilderness, and The Big Dry, showcasing the challenges that the Luangwa Valley’s wildlife must overcome during the long dry season. In addition to Love Nature’s original series, Strange Creatures has also been added to the platform. The service will be refreshed weekly with new programming.
‘Love Nature has been a key collaborator with Amazon Channels throughout their global expansion as a launch partner in the UK and one of their first offerings to be available in Germany and Austria” said Carlyn Staudt, EVP, Love Nature Programming and Development. “Our collaboration with Amazon Channels is an incredible opportunity for us to premiere Love Nature’s stunning wildlife and nature programming to German-speaking fans, with our first localized service.”
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 86 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 78 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020