London – Leading global distributor Kew Media Group announces the expansion of its scripted efforts with the appointment of renowned industry executive Carrie Stein as Executive Vice President, Global Scripted Series.
In this newly created position, Carrie will work closely with outside producers as well as producers under the Kew Media banner to build a high-end slate of scripted television series. Based in Los Angeles, Carrie joins the Company immediately and will attend the C21 Drama Summit in London next week where she is moderating two of the Summit panels.
Carrie has worked in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years in all phases of the business, including feature film and television development and production. She was most recently Executive Vice President of Global Productions for Entertainment One Television. In that capacity, she forged strategic alliances with global producers, and packaged and oversaw international co-productions including Ransom (CBS and Shaw) which is in its second season, Welcome to Sweden (TV4 and NBC), the multi award-winning The Book of Negroes (CBC and BET), Gap Year (Channel 4 and Hulu) and Cardinal (CTV), now in production for seasons 2 and 3.
Prior to joining eOne, Carrie launched the global division of 3 Arts Entertainment, managing production companies and showrunners worldwide. Before that, she was CEO of Alchemy Television, a UK and LA-based production and distribution company responsible for a slate of high-end television properties including Coco Chanel, Ben Hur, The Company and Flashpoint. Earlier, she ran the longform packaging department at ICM for eleven years.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020