Kanal D’s riveting Turkish dramas have established a cult following across Africa – and now, the e.tv audience can get in on the action as the twists and turns come to the e-family of channels. Titles such as Fatmagul, Love, Secrets, War of the Roses, Kuzey Guney and Love and Sin have been broadcasting in Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Angola and Mozambique over the past few years and now South Africa joins the drama with its very own taste of Kanal D dramas.
A collaboration between Kanal D International’s Özge Bulut Maraşlı and Red Head Global’s Angela Richardson has delivered the opportunity to bring Turkey’s biggest drama series to South Africa, resulting in series like Fatmagul and Matter Of Respect, being licensed to the e.tv family of channels therefore, Kanal D International became the first Turkish company in the South African free-to-air market. Kanal D International is looking forward to showcasing titles from its rich catalog to South African audiences.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 58 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020