Kanal D’s riveting Turkish dramas have established a cult following across Africa – and now, the e.tv audience can get in on the action as the twists and turns come to the e-family of channels. Titles such as Fatmagul, Love, Secrets, War of the Roses, Kuzey Guney and Love and Sin have been broadcasting in Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Angola and Mozambique over the past few years and now South Africa joins the drama with its very own taste of Kanal D dramas.
A collaboration between Kanal D International’s Özge Bulut Maraşlı and Red Head Global’s Angela Richardson has delivered the opportunity to bring Turkey’s biggest drama series to South Africa, resulting in series like Fatmagul and Matter Of Respect, being licensed to the e.tv family of channels therefore, Kanal D International became the first Turkish company in the South African free-to-air market. Kanal D International is looking forward to showcasing titles from its rich catalog to South African audiences.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020