Paris – The Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL) approved the appointment of four new directors: Dominique D’Hinnin, Paul-François Fournier, Esther Gaide and Didier Leroy. Their mandates will be for a term of four years up to the date of the Ordinary General Meeting to approve the financial statements for the Financial Year ending 30 June 2021.
These appointments follow the non-renewal of the mandate of Bertrand Mabille and the resignation of Miriem Bensalah Chaqroun, as well as that of Michel de Rosen, whose term as Chairman of the Board of Directors ended.
Dominique D’Hinnin spent much of his career at the Lagardère Group where he was Director of Internal Audit before being appointed Financial Director of Hachette Livre, Executive Vice President of Grolier Inc., Chief Financial Officer of Lagardère and finally co-manager until 2016.
Esther Gaide is Chief Financial Officer of the Technicolor Group. She was previously Deputy Chief Financial Officer and HR Director of Havas Group for five years, after holding various financial positions within the Bolloré Group.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020