West Hollywood, CA – Epic Rights, a leading global music branding and merchandising company, and Japan’s Pan Inc. announce a partnership to develop concert artists’ fashion brands, television commercials, sponsorship and endorsements, themed restaurants, cafes and other themed experiences.
“We are very excited to combine the efforts of our two companies to build strong revenue streams and generate new opportunities for western artists, entertainment brands and celebrities in the growing Japanese market,” said Dell Furano, Epic Rights’ CEO, and Pan Inc.’s CEO, Kunihiro Tsuji.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 399 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 309 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020