In its endeavour to enrich consumer experiences and provide integrated entertainment, Viacom18, India’s fastest growing media & entertainment network has partnered with KidZania (Delhi). As a part of the partnership, KidZania Delhi will have a Nickelodeon and COLORS themed TV studio. The partnership with KidZania, is another step forward in Viacom18’s strategy of building ecosystems outside of the traditional television landscape, creating synergies across brands and platforms.
KidZania is a safe, unique, and interactive indoor theme park that empowers, inspires and educates kids through real-life role-play activities & the partnership with Nickelodeon & Colors will take kids to a front row, behind the scenes seat where kids can themselves see, learn & then replicate the actual experience that plays out behind the scenes. By blending reality with entertainment, this partnership aims to provide an authentic and powerful developmental platform where kids can discover, explore and learn about the real-world.
Speaking about the collaboration with KidZania, Raj Nayak, COO, Viacom18 said, “At Viacom18, we believe that creating experiences through multiple touchpoints goes a long way in fostering an engaged relationship with consumers. This partnership with KidZania brings a perfect opportunity for us to collaborate with like-minded partners and creating a platform for children to experience different aspects of the media & entertainment industry.”
The COLORS Studio will allow kids to actively interact and understand the story that is going to unfold for COLORS show properties be it India’s Got Talent, Rising Star, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa or India Banega Manch. They can choose to be in front of the camera or behind it; enact the role of a celebrity host or get ready to dance with the stars and step into the shoes of their favorite judges, show characters.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020