TV Azteca partners Keshet International in scripted development
Cannes – TV Azteca and Keshet International (KI) announced a scripted deal to co-develop and produce a new original Spanish-language super series (60 episodes) to air on TV Azteca. It will be developed under the KI banner and co-produced with TV Azteca in house with a view to launching in 2018. Keshet International will distribute the series globally.
The development of the Spanish-language series will be led by Joshua Mintz, Deputy President for TV Azteca and Kelly Wright, VP Distribution and New Business, who will oversee the project on behalf of KI.
TV Azteca is the second-largest mass media company in Mexico. It owns three national television networks, Azteca Trece, Azteca 7 and adn40, and operates another nationally distributed service, a+. TV Azteca also operates Azteca Trece Internacional, reaching 13 countries in Central and South America, and part of the Azteca América network in the United States. Its flagship program is the newscast Hechos. During the last few months, TV Azteca has taken aim at re-inventing its prime-time shows with new narratives and stronger characters in series such as Rosario Tijeras, Nada Personal, and the recently premiered Las Malcriadas.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020