Servant Of The People, the hit comedy series from Kvartal 95 has been optioned for a French remake, while the original series will air in Korea. The series, which returns for a second season, has been a resounding success in Ukraine, and was turned in to a feature film in 2016. The first season has developed a cult following online, with many millions of viewers for its official uploads on Youtube, and has won positive reviews after arriving on Netflix earlier this year.
In Korea, the series will air on HQ Plus as the first ever foreign content for the channel. A channel dedicated to themes of happiness and family, the political comedy of Servant Of The People will add a new twist to the schedule when it airs in November.
In France, award-winning production company Elephant Story have taken an option on the scripts.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020