Multinational distribution powerhouse Reel One Entertainment has bolstered its international distribution operations with the appointment of Sales Manager, Anna Budashevskaya and Sales Executive, Mai Aboelfadle. The announcement was made by Reel One Entertainment CEO, Tom Berry.
Reel One’s volume of content for distribution has more than doubled in the last few years, covering a broad range of TV movie genres, including Rom-Coms and Christmas movies, as well as more TV Thrillers.
Anna Budashevskaya will be responsible for the continued development of new and existing broadcaster relationships specifically within CEE, German-speaking Europe and Scandinavia. Fluent in French and Russian, she has worked in the arena of international content distribution for eight years, having previously held sales positions at TCB Media Rights and TVF International.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020