Multinational distribution powerhouse Reel One Entertainment has bolstered its international distribution operations with the appointment of Sales Manager, Anna Budashevskaya and Sales Executive, Mai Aboelfadle. The announcement was made by Reel One Entertainment CEO, Tom Berry.
Reel One’s volume of content for distribution has more than doubled in the last few years, covering a broad range of TV movie genres, including Rom-Coms and Christmas movies, as well as more TV Thrillers.
Anna Budashevskaya will be responsible for the continued development of new and existing broadcaster relationships specifically within CEE, German-speaking Europe and Scandinavia. Fluent in French and Russian, she has worked in the arena of international content distribution for eight years, having previously held sales positions at TCB Media Rights and TVF International.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020