Multinational distribution powerhouse Reel One Entertainment has bolstered its international distribution operations with the appointment of Sales Manager, Anna Budashevskaya and Sales Executive, Mai Aboelfadle. The announcement was made by Reel One Entertainment CEO, Tom Berry.
Reel One’s volume of content for distribution has more than doubled in the last few years, covering a broad range of TV movie genres, including Rom-Coms and Christmas movies, as well as more TV Thrillers.
Anna Budashevskaya will be responsible for the continued development of new and existing broadcaster relationships specifically within CEE, German-speaking Europe and Scandinavia. Fluent in French and Russian, she has worked in the arena of international content distribution for eight years, having previously held sales positions at TCB Media Rights and TVF International.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 50 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020