Rabbit Films’ international team is heading to the South of France in 16th -19th October to attend the annual MIPCOM festival with 3 brand new original formats that includes the groundbreaking, the most talked about series The Ultimate Ocean Expedition.
InThe Ultimate Ocean Expedition six celebrities with no sailing experience are given a once in a lifetime challenge to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Week after week they learn how to sail, how to work as a team and how to fight the harsh ocean. But most of all they are on a journey of self- discovery, who they are and who they want to be as human beings.
In the factual Entertainment format Relatively Close, a famous parent-child hosting team gets personal with celebrities about their family life and gives a chance to close old wounds. The new Entertainment format The Unplugged Roadtrip takes one musician, one host and one comedian during the summer into unforgettable roadtrip with a retro-van. Along the way, they drop by their famous friends’ summer houses for 24 hours before they get back on the road.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020