Rabbit Films’ international team is heading to the South of France in 16th -19th October to attend the annual MIPCOM festival with 3 brand new original formats that includes the groundbreaking, the most talked about series The Ultimate Ocean Expedition.
InThe Ultimate Ocean Expedition six celebrities with no sailing experience are given a once in a lifetime challenge to sail across the Atlantic Ocean. Week after week they learn how to sail, how to work as a team and how to fight the harsh ocean. But most of all they are on a journey of self- discovery, who they are and who they want to be as human beings.
In the factual Entertainment format Relatively Close, a famous parent-child hosting team gets personal with celebrities about their family life and gives a chance to close old wounds. The new Entertainment format The Unplugged Roadtrip takes one musician, one host and one comedian during the summer into unforgettable roadtrip with a retro-van. Along the way, they drop by their famous friends’ summer houses for 24 hours before they get back on the road.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020