Quintus Media delivers compelling programmes to ProSiebenSat.1
Berlin – Leading international distribution and media agency Quintus Media has delivered another raft of compelling programming to ProSiebenSat.1’s documentary channel Kabel Eins Doku (K1 Doku), the free to air channel targeting men between 40 and 64 years of age.
Titles on offer from Quintus Media’s extensive catalogue include the history documentary series ‘Deception’ from French international distribution agency Balanga TV, the factual series ‘Megatrains’ from award winning producer Earth Touch and ‘‘Creating An Ocean’ from leading independent French producers Kwanza together with many other captivating documentaries and series.
‘Deception’ (4 x 52’) recounts and analyses the great lies that have changed the course of history and an edifying examination of wide scale disinformation and cunning deceptions with serious geopolitical, historic and human consequences.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020