London – Leading global content creator Pulse Films has appointed experienced entertainment finance and business affairs executive Tim O’Shea as Commercial Director. He joins the senior team as the company significantly boosts its scripted output across film and television.
O’Shea joins Pulse from Ingenious Media where he oversaw all of the film division’s commercial, business affairs and fund-raising operations. Prior to this he worked for a leading media and entertainment law firm specialising in film and TV.
Marisa Clifford, CEO Pulse Films, UK and Europe said: “In this senior role it’s absolutely vital that we have someone who really understands the evolving nature of our business – particularly in scripted – merging a strong financing and business expertise with an insightful understanding of the corporate development needs of such a fast-growing company. Tim fits the bill on every count and his breadth of experience and deal-making acumen will strengthen our team as we push forward with our ambitious growth plans.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020