Singapore – Netflix, the world’s leading internet entertainment service, announced that its first Korean Original variety show Busted! has commenced production in Korea. Netflix has teamed up with Company SangSang, Hyuk-Jae Jang and Hyo-Jin Cho, one of Korea’s most successful variety show producers who produced top variety shows including Running Man and Family Outing, on the variety show, which will launch globally on Netflix in 2018.
Busted! is an unconventional variety game show in which every episode features stars solving a mystery. It is also the first season-based variety show by Company SangSang.Busted! will feature a roster of talent comprising different personalities and backgrounds who will light up each episode with fun, surprises and pure suspense. The show will be filmed in various locations in Korea throughout the season.
“Busted! is a unique challenge that will combine the drama and variety genres, providing both suspense of a mystery genre and fun of variety shows. We are doing our best preparation, so please stay tuned,” said Producer Cho.
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 99 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020