Los Angeles and Munich – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) Worldwide Television Distribution and production company, RedSeven Entertainment (part of Red Arrow Entertainment Group), announced the formation of a multi-year, joint venture to co-produce and distribute local versions of MGM’s unscripted formats in Germany.
Together, MGM and RedSeven Entertainment will take formats to German broadcasters including Steve Harvey’s FUNDERDOME, the seed-funding competition series; American Gladiators, the ultimate David and Goliath battle where men and women are pitted against trained gladiators; Minor Renovations, where junior designers compete to renovate home spaces in need of a makeover; and Signed which features aspiring musicians who compete for the opportunity to be signed to a major record label.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020