France – Italy’s largest media group Mediaset has now commissioned Armoza Formats’ long running factual entertainment format The Package, as well as hit game show Upgrade. Both shows will begin airing in November 2018.
The 6 episodes of The Package will air on female-oriented channel LA 5 under the local name Ti Regalo Una Storia. Upgrade will air 9 episodes on Italia1 and will be hosted by Italian celebrity Giulio Golia.
The Package (30’) is a format that brings people closer together by centering on a package, which is passed on from one person to another, forming a chain of givers and receivers. As the package makes its journey across the country, stories are told, friendships are rekindled, and confessions are made as each receiver in turn sends it on to someone who changed their life. Funny, romantic, emotional and exciting, The Package reminds us of the importance of all the connections in our lives. Aired in over 5 countries, The Package is Greece’s Alpha TV top show, with 13 seasons.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020