Limonero Films has announced a string of sales ahead of MIPCOM. Inside the Storm: Lessons from the Boardroom (4 x 60’) has gone to Radio Television Hong Kong, BBC Arabic, RTL Z in The Netherlands, S.H. Channel 8 in Israel, and ZDF in Germany.
BBC Arabic has also picked up the prison-set documentary In the Darkness: Inside Ivory Coast’s Abidjan Prison (1 x 52’) and Paddle for the North (1 x 53’). Russia Today, BBC Arabic and Deutsche Welle have licensed The Divide (1 x 77’), the story of 7 individuals striving for a better life in the modern-day US and UK – where the top 0.1% owns as much wealth as the bottom 90%.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020