Limonero Films has announced a string of sales ahead of MIPCOM. Inside the Storm: Lessons from the Boardroom (4 x 60’) has gone to Radio Television Hong Kong, BBC Arabic, RTL Z in The Netherlands, S.H. Channel 8 in Israel, and ZDF in Germany.
BBC Arabic has also picked up the prison-set documentary In the Darkness: Inside Ivory Coast’s Abidjan Prison (1 x 52’) and Paddle for the North (1 x 53’). Russia Today, BBC Arabic and Deutsche Welle have licensed The Divide (1 x 77’), the story of 7 individuals striving for a better life in the modern-day US and UK – where the top 0.1% owns as much wealth as the bottom 90%.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020