Armoza Formats has announced that prime time singing competition The Final Four, the format developed and distributed by Armoza, has been acquired in Turkey by Karga Seven Pictures.
Since its launch this past MIPTV, The Final Four has been picked up in major territories including the UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Denmark. Most recently it has been announced that local adaptations of the show have been commissioned by FOX in the US and by CTC in Russia.
In The Final Four (13×90-120’), for the first time on TV, the four superstar-quality finalists will be announced in the season premiere! Selected by a trio of top music judges, only the best will make the final four and live like VIPs from the start! But they shouldn’t get too comfortable… because this singing competition is more extreme and more exhilarating than any other! In every episode, talented hopefuls will try to steal a seat from one of the final four.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020