Armoza Formats has announced that prime time singing competition The Final Four, the format developed and distributed by Armoza, has been acquired in Turkey by Karga Seven Pictures.
Since its launch this past MIPTV, The Final Four has been picked up in major territories including the UK, France, Spain, Italy, and Denmark. Most recently it has been announced that local adaptations of the show have been commissioned by FOX in the US and by CTC in Russia.
In The Final Four (13×90-120’), for the first time on TV, the four superstar-quality finalists will be announced in the season premiere! Selected by a trio of top music judges, only the best will make the final four and live like VIPs from the start! But they shouldn’t get too comfortable… because this singing competition is more extreme and more exhilarating than any other! In every episode, talented hopefuls will try to steal a seat from one of the final four.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020