Greg Johnson has been promoted to Executive Vice President, EMEA & Americas, ITV Studios Entertainment (ITVS GE). Johnson’s expanded remit will see him lead the EMEA sales team in addition to his existing role overseeing Americas distribution. He continues to report to Ruth Berry, Managing Director, ITVS GE.
Johnson joined ITVS GE in 2013 and has since led a team that doubled the size of the Americas distribution business, closing deals such as Hulu’s commission of Harlots, the Amazon acquisition of Mammoth Screen’s forthcoming Vanity Fair plus PBS Masterpiece’s co-production agreements for the hit series Victoria and Poldark.
Berry said: “Greg has done a fantastic job in America and delivered another record-breaking year in 2016, a testament to his drive, strategic mind and strength of his relationships with buyers.”
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020