Greg Johnson has been promoted to Executive Vice President, EMEA & Americas, ITV Studios Entertainment (ITVS GE). Johnson’s expanded remit will see him lead the EMEA sales team in addition to his existing role overseeing Americas distribution. He continues to report to Ruth Berry, Managing Director, ITVS GE.
Johnson joined ITVS GE in 2013 and has since led a team that doubled the size of the Americas distribution business, closing deals such as Hulu’s commission of Harlots, the Amazon acquisition of Mammoth Screen’s forthcoming Vanity Fair plus PBS Masterpiece’s co-production agreements for the hit series Victoria and Poldark.
Berry said: “Greg has done a fantastic job in America and delivered another record-breaking year in 2016, a testament to his drive, strategic mind and strength of his relationships with buyers.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020