Greg Johnson has been promoted to Executive Vice President, EMEA & Americas, ITV Studios Entertainment (ITVS GE). Johnson’s expanded remit will see him lead the EMEA sales team in addition to his existing role overseeing Americas distribution. He continues to report to Ruth Berry, Managing Director, ITVS GE.
Johnson joined ITVS GE in 2013 and has since led a team that doubled the size of the Americas distribution business, closing deals such as Hulu’s commission of Harlots, the Amazon acquisition of Mammoth Screen’s forthcoming Vanity Fair plus PBS Masterpiece’s co-production agreements for the hit series Victoria and Poldark.
Berry said: “Greg has done a fantastic job in America and delivered another record-breaking year in 2016, a testament to his drive, strategic mind and strength of his relationships with buyers.”
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020