A total of 42.9 million viewers tuned into the last chapter of ‘Dark Days’. Set in the 1970s and 80s, the telenovela tells the tale of Alice (Sophie Charlotte, ‘The Party’) and Renato (Renato Góes, ‘Dangerous Liaisons’), who meet amidst the troubled times of dictatorship and violence in Brazil, and begin a love story that will last for decades, spanning across major historical events in the country. The telenovela’s thrilling gripping ending featured the death of the villain in a car accident and a happy ending for the couple.
Since its premiere in Brazil, back in April this year, the plot won over the audience and reached outstanding ratings, with an average daily reach of 28.7 million viewers. This was Globo’s highest daily reach average in the 11 p.m. slot since 2012, when ‘Gabriela’ was aired starring Juliana Paes.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020