Singapore – FOX Networks Group Asia announced the Season 8 premiere of The Walking Dead, which also marks the show’s 100th episode, on 23 October 2017. The first episode will debut at 11.30am in Singapore on video-streaming service FOX+, after it is aired in the U.S.
The new season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series, consisting of 16 episodes, will take off from the show’s season 7 clincher which gave viewers a taste of the inevitable showdown between survivors of the Alexandria Safe-Zone, the Hilltop Colony, and the Kingdom – led by Rick and Ezekiel – against Negan and the Saviors.
Prakash Ramchandani, Senior Vice President, SVOD Digital said, “The Walking Dead has long been a favourite for our viewers, and we are looking forward to finally bringing an end to the cliff hanging anticipation with the launch of Season 8 next week, which also marks the 100th episode. We’ve come a long way since the start of The Walking Dead and continue to dedicate ourselves to bringing the best for our consumers, first on FOX+. Entertainment lovers will be able to watch new episodes of the The Walking Dead anytime and anyplace, together with other great content.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020