Singapore – FOX Networks Group Asia announced the Season 8 premiere of The Walking Dead, which also marks the show’s 100th episode, on 23 October 2017. The first episode will debut at 11.30am in Singapore on video-streaming service FOX+, after it is aired in the U.S.
The new season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series, consisting of 16 episodes, will take off from the show’s season 7 clincher which gave viewers a taste of the inevitable showdown between survivors of the Alexandria Safe-Zone, the Hilltop Colony, and the Kingdom – led by Rick and Ezekiel – against Negan and the Saviors.
Prakash Ramchandani, Senior Vice President, SVOD Digital said, “The Walking Dead has long been a favourite for our viewers, and we are looking forward to finally bringing an end to the cliff hanging anticipation with the launch of Season 8 next week, which also marks the 100th episode. We’ve come a long way since the start of The Walking Dead and continue to dedicate ourselves to bringing the best for our consumers, first on FOX+. Entertainment lovers will be able to watch new episodes of the The Walking Dead anytime and anyplace, together with other great content.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020