New Delhi – The collective power of an idea mixed with grit, vision and purpose, peppered with financial wisdom is the soul of the entrepreneurial spirit. This very spirit has taken India by storm in the last few years with numerous unique concepts emerging across various sectors, and many wanting to pursue their lifelong dream of ‘doing their own thing’ and professionals hanging up their corporate boots and living their passion.
Among many sectors that flourish under novel entrepreneurship is the food business, and more specifically, the restaurant business. For the first time on Indian television, FOX Life, India’s favourite lifestyle channel, gives aspiring food entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to realize their restaurant dreams on its upcoming show, Grilled.
The show featured 12 aspirants from across the country competing to put forth unique business ideas and be taken through a series of gruelling restaurant challenges. From creating a 5-Star experience for real diners in one of Mumbai’s most sought after restaurants, to whipping up an authentic restaurant menu without the availability of key ingredients, the contestants will be ‘grilled’ across various aspects of what it takes to start their own restaurant. At the end of this 10-part series, only one will clinch the ultimate dream investment of up to INR 1.5 Crore to start up their own culinary venture.
To see if they’re up for this life-changing opportunity, the 12 hopefuls will be judged by a diverse panel of judges who will test them on much required facets of the food business. F&B tycoon Riyaaz Amlani, food enthusiast Vishal Dadlani, and globally acclaimed Chef Sarah Todd. The 10-episode long series will see the trio challenging the 12 selected home cooks, amateur chefs and budding food entrepreneurs on their passion, creativity, knowledge, business acumen and potential to succeed in the trade.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020