Endemol Shine Group unveils New Formats at MIPCOM
Global producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced the line-up of new formats heading to Cannes for MIPCOM 2017. From Endemol Shine UK is a brand new Saturday night entertainment show, All Together Now. Each episode sees a range of talented performers take to the stage to perform in front of The 100, an audience of great singers with big voices and even bigger opinions. If any of the 100 like what they hear, they can stand up and join in. The greater the number that sing along, the higher the contestant’s score.
Featuring familiar faces from the world of music as part of The 100, the series kicks off with five hour-long heat episodes. At the end of the show, the two highest scoring performers progress to the Grand Final for one final performance. The six-part performance competition will broadcast first in the UK on BBC One.
Lisa Perrin, Endemol Shine Group’s CEO of Creative Networks says; “All Together Now really captures the current feel-good trend that’s happening in entertainment television right now. Our ambition is to have broadcasters around the worldget in on the act with this upbeat, joyous show which launch in the UK on BBC One next year.”
Also making its debut at Cannes this year from Endemol Shine UK is brand new Armchair Detectives. The programme, which combines a murder mystery drama with a gameshow, will transport three players and viewers at home to the fictional town of Mortcliff where a dastardly crime has been committed. Their task – to discover whodunnit? It’s a play along and immersive investigation that can be enjoyed every step of the way. Like any good quiz, crime is crammed with titillating reveals, but as the drama unfolds, more suspects and clues come to light. Players and viewers need to identify the killer. This series has also been created for initial broadcast on BBC One in the UK.
Family Food Fight is another new addition to the Endemol Shine Group line up this year, a competitive cookery series from Endemol Shine Australia. Diverse, multi-generational families go head-to-head in high pressure cooking challenges to win the experience of a life time and the coveted title of the ‘Greatest Food Family’. Big characters, bold recipes and beautiful food, Family Food Fight is a fresh, exciting and relatable take on food. The series will broadcast on the Nine Network in Australia.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 81 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 46 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020