Los Angeles and South Korea –Calm Island announced the launch of Bada’s Learning Adventure, available at App Store and Google Play from October 2017, featuring the popular characters from Badanamu, that will teach reading, music, science, math, coding, and art, for children ages 2 – 8.
The world of Badanamu was created in 2011 as a preschool learning program, with short videos featuring the characters first launching in 2013, distributed by VOD partners including YouTube, Alibaba, Naver, Roku, and Amazon, amongst others. To date, over 200 videos have received over 3 billion views, including over 730 million views on YouTube. The Badanamu universe has also evolved to include a 52 x 11’ CG-animated series, Badanamu Cadets, which will be available to buyers at MIPJunior and MIPCOM for the first time this year, presold to France’s Lagardere Active for its Gulli and Tiji channels, and Cartoonito, Italy.
“We have already engaged million of fans with the characters of Badanamu, and we have spent the past two years developing and producing Bada’s Learning Adventure and the Badanamu Cadets TV series, which will take their engagement with the characters to a whole new level,” commented David Roberts, CEO, Calm Island.
“Bada’s Learning Adventure is a full pre-K learning platform that uses the Badanamu characters and technologies such as voice recognition and AR to drive children’s interaction and learning development, providing a personalized learning experiences that monitors everything that a child does and provides real deliverables for parents to understand their child’s progress,” Roberts continues. “Further engagement comes with our TV series, Badanamu Cadets, boasting theatrical quality animation, fun storylines, loveable characters and catchy songs,that is sure to delight kids and their families too.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 67 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 59 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020