Los Angeles and South Korea –Calm Island announced the launch of Bada’s Learning Adventure, available at App Store and Google Play from October 2017, featuring the popular characters from Badanamu, that will teach reading, music, science, math, coding, and art, for children ages 2 – 8.
The world of Badanamu was created in 2011 as a preschool learning program, with short videos featuring the characters first launching in 2013, distributed by VOD partners including YouTube, Alibaba, Naver, Roku, and Amazon, amongst others. To date, over 200 videos have received over 3 billion views, including over 730 million views on YouTube. The Badanamu universe has also evolved to include a 52 x 11’ CG-animated series, Badanamu Cadets, which will be available to buyers at MIPJunior and MIPCOM for the first time this year, presold to France’s Lagardere Active for its Gulli and Tiji channels, and Cartoonito, Italy.
“We have already engaged million of fans with the characters of Badanamu, and we have spent the past two years developing and producing Bada’s Learning Adventure and the Badanamu Cadets TV series, which will take their engagement with the characters to a whole new level,” commented David Roberts, CEO, Calm Island.
“Bada’s Learning Adventure is a full pre-K learning platform that uses the Badanamu characters and technologies such as voice recognition and AR to drive children’s interaction and learning development, providing a personalized learning experiences that monitors everything that a child does and provides real deliverables for parents to understand their child’s progress,” Roberts continues. “Further engagement comes with our TV series, Badanamu Cadets, boasting theatrical quality animation, fun storylines, loveable characters and catchy songs,that is sure to delight kids and their families too.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020