Blue Ant International secures pre-sells to National geographic
Cannes, France – Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and world leaders in premium content, announces from MIPCOM that it has pre-sold a package of premium 4K natural history content from Love Nature’s celebrated productions, Camp Zambia II and Camp Sri Lanka, to National Geographic. In addition, Blue Ant International has secured content licenses for Season 1 and 2 of Africa’s Hunters (12×60’4K) and inked a sales deal of over 20 hours of original Love Nature programming to Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
Blue Ant International’s pre-sales to National Geographic include Camp Zambia II’s, Africa’s Hunters, Season 3 (6×60’4K), which follows up on several characters from the camp, including a lion cub named the Misfit and Kamuti the leopard; Island of the Monsoon (4×60’4K), an epic sequel to Camp Zambia based in Sri Lanka focusing on leopards and elephants in the region; as well as Land of the Secret Bear (1×60’4K) and Operation Elephant (1×60’4K). In addition to the pre-buy, the distributor has licensed Africa’s Hunters, Seasons 1 and 2 (12×60’4K) to National Geographic.
National Geographic has also picked up Coastal Africa (4×60’4K+HD), Great Blue Wild (6×60’4K), Land of Gremlins (3×40’4K) and Undiscovered Vistas (8×60’4K) for Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020