Blue Ant International secures pre-sells to National geographic
Cannes, France – Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and world leaders in premium content, announces from MIPCOM that it has pre-sold a package of premium 4K natural history content from Love Nature’s celebrated productions, Camp Zambia II and Camp Sri Lanka, to National Geographic. In addition, Blue Ant International has secured content licenses for Season 1 and 2 of Africa’s Hunters (12×60’4K) and inked a sales deal of over 20 hours of original Love Nature programming to Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
Blue Ant International’s pre-sales to National Geographic include Camp Zambia II’s, Africa’s Hunters, Season 3 (6×60’4K), which follows up on several characters from the camp, including a lion cub named the Misfit and Kamuti the leopard; Island of the Monsoon (4×60’4K), an epic sequel to Camp Zambia based in Sri Lanka focusing on leopards and elephants in the region; as well as Land of the Secret Bear (1×60’4K) and Operation Elephant (1×60’4K). In addition to the pre-buy, the distributor has licensed Africa’s Hunters, Seasons 1 and 2 (12×60’4K) to National Geographic.
National Geographic has also picked up Coastal Africa (4×60’4K+HD), Great Blue Wild (6×60’4K), Land of Gremlins (3×40’4K) and Undiscovered Vistas (8×60’4K) for Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020