Blue Ant International secures pre-sells to National geographic
Cannes, France – Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and world leaders in premium content, announces from MIPCOM that it has pre-sold a package of premium 4K natural history content from Love Nature’s celebrated productions, Camp Zambia II and Camp Sri Lanka, to National Geographic. In addition, Blue Ant International has secured content licenses for Season 1 and 2 of Africa’s Hunters (12×60’4K) and inked a sales deal of over 20 hours of original Love Nature programming to Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
Blue Ant International’s pre-sales to National Geographic include Camp Zambia II’s, Africa’s Hunters, Season 3 (6×60’4K), which follows up on several characters from the camp, including a lion cub named the Misfit and Kamuti the leopard; Island of the Monsoon (4×60’4K), an epic sequel to Camp Zambia based in Sri Lanka focusing on leopards and elephants in the region; as well as Land of the Secret Bear (1×60’4K) and Operation Elephant (1×60’4K). In addition to the pre-buy, the distributor has licensed Africa’s Hunters, Seasons 1 and 2 (12×60’4K) to National Geographic.
National Geographic has also picked up Coastal Africa (4×60’4K+HD), Great Blue Wild (6×60’4K), Land of Gremlins (3×40’4K) and Undiscovered Vistas (8×60’4K) for Nat Geo WILD in Japan.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020