BBC expands online with the launch of BBC Designed
BBC.com announced the launch of BBC Designed – the first luxury “supersection” on BBC.com. As alluded to during BBC.com’s inaugural NewFronts earlier this year, BBC Designed has been created as a response to growing audience and commercial interest around premium content within the luxury sector.
BBC Designed features the best of global, game-changing design, focusing on the most pioneering and cutting-edge innovations, as well as exploring the historical and cultural impact that design has on our lives. Smart, stylish, and thought-provoking, the new supersection will focus on four areas of editorial: Dress (fashion and style), Dwell (architecture), Drive (transportation), and Device (technology). The US launch is sponsored by Genesis, a global luxury automotive brand that delivers the highest standards of performance, design, and innovation.
BBC.com also announced that it has developed a new digital product which allows it to create bespoke sponsorable supersections, offering themed editorial packages with their own unique look and feel. The new product ensures that brands can take advantage of the latest user experience and viewability techniques, sponsor top quality, brand-safe content.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020