Armoza Formats’ prime time reality competition, Curvy Supermodel, has been commissioned in the Netherlands. The show, which will comprise of 8 episodes, will air on RTL5 in spring 2018 and will be produced by Tuvalu.
Most recently, the model competition began airing a successful first season in Poland on Polsat. The Polish adaptation premiered with a 16% share in its main target group (16-49), beating the channel’s competitors in the time slot. Additionally, this first episode was watched by over 1.7 million viewers.
Originally produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel (120’) is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style, and curves. Only the best will be selected out of thousands looking to find a place in the tough and discriminative modeling industry, and will confront their issues and face challenges that will prepare them for their career. An expert jury will mentor them and choose who has what it takes to continue to the next episode. We’ll accompany them on their inspiring journeys, and while all will defy society’s stereotype, only one will win the title and the modeling contract.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 165 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 51 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020