Armoza Formats’ prime time reality competition, Curvy Supermodel, has been commissioned in the Netherlands. The show, which will comprise of 8 episodes, will air on RTL5 in spring 2018 and will be produced by Tuvalu.
Most recently, the model competition began airing a successful first season in Poland on Polsat. The Polish adaptation premiered with a 16% share in its main target group (16-49), beating the channel’s competitors in the time slot. Additionally, this first episode was watched by over 1.7 million viewers.
Originally produced by Tresor TV, Curvy Supermodel (120’) is set to change how we define beauty, in a nationwide casting show that searches for the face of the future – with power, style, and curves. Only the best will be selected out of thousands looking to find a place in the tough and discriminative modeling industry, and will confront their issues and face challenges that will prepare them for their career. An expert jury will mentor them and choose who has what it takes to continue to the next episode. We’ll accompany them on their inspiring journeys, and while all will defy society’s stereotype, only one will win the title and the modeling contract.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,288 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 84 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020